Sunday, August 9, 2009

I will take the pen

You all have probably noticed that when you go to certain establishments they tape stuff to their pens in an effort to prevent people from walking off with them. I'm not sure, but having a plastic spoon taped to the pen is not going to deter me. In fact it will encourage me because hey....bonus!!! Pen and a spoon!!! You never know when you might need a spoon.

Those ten cent pens are pretty hard to come by. I would advise them to try a different tactic.

Anyway, if you don't want people walking off with your pens, why not step it up a notch? Lets get serious here. Hook that sucker to a 50 gallon drum of gas. Or at the very least a boat anchor, and use a chain and not some gay piece of string.

People in this world need to band together and fight petty theft. The stealing of pens needs to come to an end, it is affecting the economy in a very negative way. Obama has declared that nationwide, he will be fighting the war against mini mart pen theft. And if you happen to get caught on video, he has promised to serve you a lesson.

10 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Crazy girl. I figured you'd think of how to make it a shovel!

Bee said...

DAMN I miss your writing.

BEST LINE EVER!!
and I was considering going down there and attempting to sell them some Tupperware.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

When I first read this, I thought your first sentence was "... tape stuff to their penis in an effort to prevent people from walking off with them."

What you actually wrote was very different.

PT said...

well hello there, when did you 're-open' to the non privileged???

i kept you on my favourites and it has paid off.

(i've been travelling around oz for the past 9 weeks)

The Superfluous Blogger said...

i think you're assuming they weren't already engaged in the trade of tupperware.

and give me my god blessed pen back, you beotch.

Danielle Says Hello said...

Glad you are back to giving me the giggles!!!

Rowan Dawn said...

I was too busy working to vote. my bad.

i found you!

The Lazy Iguana said...

WOW! Your blog lets me in again. Cool.

Anonymous said...

dooz, you're a card...you open your blog back up then go mia

Whistle Britches said...

yakkity
bloggity
meekity
moggity